Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brothers!

Today the boys asked if they could go play out front. I looked out there to check on them and this is what I found. I ran to get my camera because I thought that it was so cute the way they were sitting together. I went out through the garage and took some pictures without them knowing. If only I could've had their conversation on tape also. Ethan was pretending like he worked at a bike shop and Cody was bringing his bike in to be fixed. I just sat there and laughed. There is no boundaries to their imagination. I loved it.

Ethan asking Cody what he needed

Cody showing Ethan that he needs a new chain
Sitting together watching cars go by


They have really become friends these last few months. I told Brian last night that I need to get their play moments on video camera. Their latest has been to pretend like they are boxing. It was way to funny. They go to opposite corners of the living room and wait for one of us to "ding" the bell. Then they run to the middle of the room and box. It is way too funny. Hopefully I remember to record it so you can all see it.

2 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

I love that!!!! Good job with the quick camera work:) I love it when little kids start being friends...so funny! And I love that you let the boys box... :)

Candace said...

LOL. That's so cute. That's great they're such good friends.