My kids get a lot of playtime with Daddy during the basketball season. There is at least one night a week that I am gone late and they get to enjoy the evening with Brian. Usually it is pretty uneventful fun like: video games, movies, eating out, etc. There was one night I came home and found a big object made out of a box. It was pretty cute. I thought it was a boat but was corrected and told it was a bobsled. The boys had enjoyed a night with daddy watching the olympics and decided that they needed their own bobsled and snowboards. I am bummed now because I didn't get pictures of the snowboards but the kids wouldn't get off of them for days. Luckily Brian took some pictures of their fun adventures. Here is Team Black!!!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment