Tuesday, August 19, 2008

6 months old!

2 days old
3 months old

WOW time is flying by. Cooper is already 6 months old and it just seems like I had him a couple weeks ago. He is getting so big and really starting to get a personality. He started out as my smallest baby but he is becoming quite the chunk. Some of the things he likes and can do:

  • Rolls from front to back and back to front (just started this week finally)
  • Eats everything in sight-carrots, peas, beans, sweet potatoes, bananas, peaches, pears, applesauce, rice cereal, and he even likes vanilla wafers (thanks aunt Loren)
  • is a very ticklish baby-under his neck, on his chunky thighs, and under his armpits
  • started growling-especially at Aunt Krystal
  • Sucks his thumb
  • loves to watch his brothers play
  • likes to listen to his piano music in the car, it puts him to sleep everytime

These are just a few of the highlights of the last 6 months. He is a pretty good baby and we wouldn't trade him for anything.

Cooper Michael 6 months old

3 comments:

Anna said...

K, Im coming out of the "I snoop your blog" closet! Cooper is as cute as your other 2. I think Dallin wants to join your family!

Alan and Lynette said...

Isn't it incredible how quickly time is flying?!? I'm blown away every day by Jake and all the things he's doing...
So, you're reunion looked totally fun! I don't even recognize any of those kids! Everyone has changed so much! Looking forward to next summer:) Are you guys going?

wendy said...

what a cute little face. I love it when they get to be 6 months...they just are doing so many cute and fun things! And he is so adorable. Loves. Wendy