Well here I am with my thankful Thursday post. I haven't been here in a while with this. It doesn't mean that I am not thankful it just means that I have been way to busy. This week I am thankful to return back to normal life. I have been canning constantly for the last 11 days. My sister, mom and I canned green beans, carrots, corn, tomatoes, and salsa (and more salsa and more salsa). I feel like I have food coming out my ears but at the same time I am thankful to have my storage built up. Like always I am thankful for my family and my loving husband. It feels like I haven't seen him in the 11 days that I have been canning. But he didn't complain once. He let me get the things done that I needed to do. Hope this finds everyone having a good and thankful week.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Canning, got to have it! I haven't canned myself before but Melinda and Katrina talked me into getting some peaches and pears! Woohoo! May the craziness begin! Good job on canning so much that is awesome!!
Post a Comment