Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cruisin' Cooper

It has finally happened. Cooper is full out walking and it happened all in about 1 weeks time. It was crazy. He went from just standing and maybe taking 1-2 steps to walking everywhere. I got this picture of him but it is kind of hard to capture walking with a camera. I don't have a camera that takes video so this will have to do for now.

My baby is growing up and now getting into everything. He is a fearless little man. He now does the stairs both up and down. And the worst one is he loves my cupboards. AHHHH! I think I spend all day cleaning up what he has pulled out of them. Brian probably doesn't think that I do anything all day but that is a job in itself. He has to be the most fearless boy I have had so far. If the big boys can do it so can he.


He loves to climb up on our kitchen stool and see what is going on. My parents were over the other day and my mom was so worried because he was up on this stool. She says, "Oh Alain he is on the stool in the bathroom." My response, "He is fine. This is a normal occasion and he has figured out how to get on and off of it." She didn't think that he was old enough to be doing this. Trust me neither do I but he obviously does.

1 comments:

The MK Crew said...

Isn't it amazing how quick they can climb?! Watch out Mom!