After reading the previous post you think I am a bad animal owner but I hope that you don't think that I am a terrible mom after you get done with this one. Today Brian was having a work on the car day. He had changed the tires on it, was working on the brakes, and decided to wash it. So I was outside helping him wash it while the kids played. Well we got done washing and drying it and I was finishing cleaning out the inside of it. Brian said that he was going to run to the store real fast and to keep an eye on Cooper who was all muddy and playing in the puddle at this point. I didn't think that a little water or mud was going to hurt him. Nothing that a little laundry soap couldn't fix right? Nope. I came around the corner of the car and luckily had my camera right there in the car and this is what I found.
Yep you are seeing that right. He was drinking water that we had just washed the car with. YUM! I didn't let it go on long, just long enough to get a picture. Brian's comment to this picture was, "You know you can give him something to drink once in a while." 
This was the end product of the drinking session. Nothing like soapy water mixed with mud and snot. What a great combination huh? Once again I only let him stay like this long enough to capture it, then we headed straight for the bathtub. It was at this time that Ethan gave him the nickname MUD BUD -(if you have seen "Snow Buddies" you know what I am talking about). I thought that it was fitting for the occasion. My little Mud Bud.



4 comments:
Oh my gosh he's adorable. Even with mud on his face!!
Thank You for your nice comment!! We use to live in Ephrata. Are you related to Matt Black(and Bev, Kristen, Kaylee and Ryan?) I see you are friends with Katrina and Lynnett. Do we know each other? I couldn't find your first name on your blog. I always love new blogging friends. You have very Beautiful boys! Your look like a very happy family!!!
A little dirt/soap/snot mizture can't hurt him - I love it that you don't freak out at stuff like that. You must be a farm girl! You are a great mom, Alain!
Alain...I remember the first time I met you, I thought to myself "what a beautiful young lady!" You were always so sweet and EASY. To a Young Woman leader, EASY is goooood!!! You have a beautiful family!! I hope you don't mind, but I am going to add you to my friends. I keep up with Katrina (she married a young man from our Prosser ward) and Lynette and Anna from Ephrata. I will enjoy looking in on you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment