Happy Birthday Ethan! Last week we celebrated Ethan's 5th birthday. I am going through withdrawls of actually having a 5 year old and that he is going to be in school next year. It is kind of scary for me and I can't believe it is already here. Ethan decided that he wanted to have a Star Wars Lego birthday party. It was lots of fun with friends and family. He gets to celebrate with Brian every year since their birthdays are a year apart. He had so much fun and was so excited about the cake (even though it didn't turn out how I would have liked it too-a little pink for my liking).
Ethan Allan Black -Born April 8, 2004
You weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz. and were 21 1/2 inches long
You were the best baby ever. I could take you anywhere and everywhere and never heard a peep out of you. You were "giant size" but I didn't know any different. You were such a happy baby and could bring smiles to the faces of everyone around you.




3 comments:
What a sweet little boy!! He was a big boy! We love big babies at our house, they seem so happy. Happy Birthday Ethan, 5 year olds are WONDERFUL!
My boys love Star Wars Lego's!! They are saving $ for a set of them. He is so cute! I bet you'll cry the first day of school!
Wow, I'm impressed with the cakes you make. You put me to shame, as I just buy the box cake mixes for my kids' birthdays. I can't believe you have a 5 year old! He's darling.
Post a Comment