It is that time of year. Ethan is in soccer this year and he is just loving it. I wasn't going to let him play yet but when everyone in his preschool was involved with either t-ball or soccer I gave in. And soccer it was just because I have a friend that is a coach and I could easily get him on the team. It has turned out better than I thought. He loves it and is also loving that his 2 best friends are also on his team. It is too much fun watching him "play." He isn't very aggressive towards the ball which really surprises me because he is so competitive. Brian and I get a kick out of watching him and love the fact that he is having so much fun playing soccer. He is so proud to tell everyone that he plays soccer and is on the blue Ephrata Wind team. Good job Ethan we are so proud of you.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Kicks and Giggles!
Posted by The Black's at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I just love watching the little kids play. Ethan looks so cute, I love the thumbs up picture. So much fun. My boys LOVE soccer, and I sure hope they stick with it!
Way cute. Soccer is the best sport ever. Although I'm sure you would argue that point, given the fact that you played (and now) coach basketball. I LOVE soccer.
Love the double thumbs up!
Post a Comment