I need to do some major updating to cover what our family has been up to. I promise that we do more than I post about (we aren't really that boring). So here it goes for the marathon update. To start off with at the beginning of August we were able to go to a Bowman family Reunion in Cle Elum, Washington. This was with all the extended Bowman family (i.e. grandparents, great aunts and uncles, 2nd cousins, aunts and uncles, cousins...pretty much everyone I know that is somehow related). It was so much fun to get together with all of the family especially since I hadn't seen some of them for quite a few years. The boys had so much fun and were so excited about all their new "friends" that they made while we were there.
This is my cousin Jason's son. We have always thought that it was so funny how much him and Ethan look alike even when they were little. So now we make sure we get a picture of them everytime we are together.
The camp that we stayed at had a huge "farmers" slip-n-slide. Pretty much a manmade hill with a tarp put over and sprinklers at the top keeping it wet. The kids had so much fun on it.
I am so glad that we were able to go and catch up with all of our family. While there we also got to celebrate Grandpa's 80th birthday. He is such an awesome Grandpa and we love him dearly.



0 comments:
Post a Comment