Thursday, September 17, 2009

Photography Fun!

Since I got my new camera last summer photography has really sparked my interest. I have always like it but just never thought that I had a good enough camera (I know lame excuse). But now I have no excuses. So I have started playing more with it and adventuring out. As you saw before I did some senior pictures. Well I tried my hand at some family photos for some friends. It was a lot of fun. I was happy that they liked the way they turned out. So here are a few to share.




I also have wanted to get some pictures of lightning but we have had very few storms. So one night I thought I had my chance. We were getting an AWESOME storm and lightning was everywhere. But sure enough what usually happens when there is lightning and no rain. Yep you guessed right FIRE! So fires trumped AWESOME lightning pictures that night but I was able to get a couple from my yard. Really no scenery in them because I kind of live in a hole but I got some. So these will just have to feed my addiction to lightning pictures for now.




This one was kind of wierd with the street light shining in it.



All I can say about this one is HOLY BOLT OF LIGHTNING!

0 comments: