So Wednesday I decided to let my baby "grow up" just a little bit and I moved him from the bassinet to the crib. It is funny because with every baby they each stay longer in the bassinet. Ethan only stayed 2 months (due to his size), Cody stayed 3 months (because by that time he was the same size as Ethan at 2 months), and Cooper has stayed 4 months (and he hasn't even caught the older ones in size yet.) :] I always seem to think that it is just easier with them right next to me in the bassinet but let me tell you the nights sleep is so much better now. I don't know why I always forget how much better I sleep without the baby right by the side of the bed. Okay so I am letting my baby "grow" a little.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment