Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sage-N-Sun

Yep pretty relaxed to watch the parade!

Ethan waving to something!

Cooper and I hanging out on the curb watching the parade

So today we got to enjoy the "great" festival of Sage-N-Sun here in Ephrata. For those of you not from Ephrata you are really missing out (HA HA HA). I started the day off by getting up and running the "Fun" run. I don't know why they call them fun because I have yet to find much fun in the run. The only thing fun is when I am done. :) I got to do this with a couple of friends from high school so okay it was kind of fun. After the run one of my friends-Paula- and I went on a bike ride to finish our workout. For those of you who don't know I am training for a sprint triathlon in July. Kind of EXCITED!!! So that is why I ran and then went biking. Call me crazy. After this Brian and I loaded up the kids and took them to the "Grand" parade. Good thing this parade has candy because that is all that my kids find fun about the parade. Brian and I were laughing today because we have decided that this parade is an advertising and political parade. There aren't even any floats in this parade. Oh wait I can't forget that every racecar in the area is also in the parade along with every fire truck in the area (we only like the green ones with a 13 on the side). After the parade we walked around for about 10 minutes and saw everything we needed to see. The kids seem to have fun and enjoy themselves and we are glad we have survived another year to see this "great" day in Ephrata.

0 comments: