Okay so it is bragging time. I had to post this picture because I absolutely love blue eyes. I told Brian one day that Cody's blue eyes and dimples and Ethan's giggle and smile totally melt my heart. Good thing they don't know that yet or else they would definitely use it to their advantage. I was just so excited to get a blue eyed child. If you know my family at all you know why. Everyone has POOP brown eyes (as I call them). All of us kids from my family get so excited when we have a blue eyed child. I think that they can make anyone melt. Or is it just me?
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Make me melt
Posted by The Black's at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, so cute. I totally agree with you. We've been lucky enough to have 2 blue eyed kids. Everyone always comments on their beautiful blue eyes.
This is so precious. He is such a cutie. Love the pic.
Post a Comment