So I have to admit I am stealing this from a blogging friend. She does this once a week and I thought that it was a great idea to allow myself to keep things in perspective of what I am really thankful for. So here we go.
-first off I have to say that I am thankful for such a wonderful husband. He is such a hard worker and a wonderful father. He allows me to have time for myself (my workout time and coaching) without any questions. His boys idolize him in every way. I LOVE HIM!!!
-next I am thankful for my 3 wonderful children. They may drive me insane some days but most days they are so much fun and I love the things they say. Even just to have them give me hugs and kisses is the BEST! I don't know what I would ever do without them.
-Last off I am thankful for exercise. It allows me time to think while I am doing something good for my body. I have really learned to love exercise these last couple months and I have got to where my body needs it or I don't feel well. I didn't think that I would ever get to that point in my life, but I have to admit I love the feeling.
Well I hope that I can make this a habit and express each week the things that I am so very thankful for.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Thankful Thursday!
Posted by The Black's at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Alain! Oh my gosh I can't believe we found each other! How are you doing? Congrats on the 3 boys, they are so cute. I bet they keep you busy! We are living in Salt Lake City and have one little boy, Brody, who is 2 1/2. Life is good, to say the least. Hope you guys are doing well. Keep in touch!
Kacey
This is such a great idea. What great things to be thankful for. Your awesome.
Post a Comment