Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy 8 months!

Time is flying by. Cooper is getting way to big way to fast. It seems like he has started doing so much in this last month. I just want him to slow down and stay small forever (or at least for a while longer).


He got to experience the ocean for the first time this last week. He loved the sand and also listening to the water. One night he was having a hard time sleeping so him and I went walking out by the ocean. When we got outside he laid his head hown and fell right to sleep. It was way to cute and I love the way he cuddled into me. Oh I love him being small still.

Cooper at 8 months:

  • says Da Da and Ma Ma (he only says this one when he is mad)
  • scoots across the floor to reach things
  • he still has NO teeth
  • he likes to rock himself in his carseat or while sitting up
  • loves eating anything and everything

The days are going by way to fast and he is growing up and not so much a little baby anymore. Another month gone by and bigger he gets. Oh Coooper!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

He's darling! What a fun age! Hope all is well with you:)

Candace said...

Oh, he's so cute! And I couldn't agree with you more....they just grow up way too fast and there's nothing we can do about it. They're a lot of work when they're young, but they're SO precious.

Bowman Bunch said...

He is so cute and is getting so big. I hear you on how fast time flies. Soon we will be having another one, right?