Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Here I am since I haven't done this in a while. I am a little behind on blogging. Well this week I have a lot to be thankful for.
First off I am thankful for preschool. Ethan is now in preschool and he is loving it and I know sad for me to say but so am I. He goes 3 times a week for 2 1/2 hours and enjoys every minute of it. He was so ready to get out of the house and have learning time and let me tell you he has learned a lot. I love it because while he is at school it gives me time to go workout. So a friend and I go walking once we drop our kids off and I love it. I seem to feel so much better when I do workout so it is nice to have this routine.
Second I am thankful for my husband. He was gone all last week in Denver for work and I thought that I was going to go insane. The kids were sick most of the week and I missed having that extra set of hands when I needed them. He is such a help anytime I need him.
Next I am so thankful for my children. Even though there are times that they completely drive me crazy I don't know what I would do without them. I know that I take them for granted way to often and I am trying to enjoy the little moments with them a lot more. I am learning to drop what I am doing just to read a book or look at something that they want me too. They are the light in my life and they are what keep me going everyday.
Last off I am thankful that this week is almost done because that means I am that much closer to my 8 day vacation next week. WOOHOO! I am so excited to go to the ocean with Brian's family. It should be so much fun. The kids enjoy it so much and I love watching them enjoying it. Well I hope this finds everyone having a good week.

1 comments:

Bowman Bunch said...

Your scrapbooking pics are so cute. When I first looked at the photos of Cupper, I thought they were Ethan. They look a lot alike. Sounds like you guys are doing great. You are such an awesome mom.