March 19, 2011
-She lives 1 1/2 hours away she won't want to come to run tomorrow.
-I had good intentions but it is okay if she says she can't come. We will do it next year.
-Am I crazy the farthest I have run within the last couple weeks at once is 4.5 miles. I would have to run 6.2 miles.
So anyways we continued to talk and sure enough she volunteered to come run it with me. Really??? I was hoping she would say no so then I could pretend that I just had no one to run it with.
So sure enough we ran it and enjoyed ourselves. We ended up finishing the 6.2 miles in just over an hour so that was good considering we walked at least 1 mile of it. In the end it felt good and it also meant that I could eat whatever I wanted for the rest of the day. Yea for working out.
March 20, 2011
This is Maycee's new favorite toy. She loves the fact that she can pull herself up on it and dance to the music. She has really started to get brave with trying to get up to her knees and feet. Needless to say we have a had quite a few bonks in the last couple weeks from her thinking she is a big girl. It happens too often that she tries to put all her weight on this and it ends up on top of her on the floor. The good thing is that she is kind of expecting it now and not so afraid of falling over and ending up on the ground. Just some of the stages of getting bigger.
March 21, 2011
This mornings pictures really cracked me up. I was getting Ethan ready for school and he wanted a piece of toast to eat. So in the hustle and bustle of getting ready I gave him his toast and asked him to watch Maycee for me. I checked on him and everything was going good and this is what I saw. Ethan sitting with his arm around his baby sister. Cute right? I loved it. He is such a good big brother and loves being in charge of her and taking care of his little sister.
With that said the funny part was yet to come. I have said before that Maycee is quite the little piggy. She doesn't let any food get away from her without it getting in her mouth. Anytime someone is eating she thinks that she needs to be eating. So this is what I found next.
"Hey Ethan that toast looks pretty good are you going to share with me?"
"I spit by binky out give me a bite of that before I get mad and "tell" mom."
I thought it was too funny that I had caught her actions on camera. Everytime someone has food this is exactly what she does.
March 22, 2011
Little Miss Maycee is up and going these days. She is getting so big and is now starting to sit up. I can't believe how quickly things go.
March 23, 2011
March 24, 2011
Sorry it's another picture of Little Miss. I swear there are other people in this family but usually my day is spent chasing her around and I think with her changing so fast I don't want to miss anything. As you can see she thinks that she needs to do anything I do. I was laying on the floor working on the computer and she wiggled her way over to be able to try it herself. She loves to be right in the middle of whatever is going on. She was totally fascinated with the screen and the pictures. March 25, 2011
Sorry for the horrible picture quality. Maycee and I got to spend some time with Auntie today. My kids love their Auntie. She has always been a big part of their lives. It is always a good time when Auntie comes around.













0 comments:
Post a Comment