AHHHHHHHHH! My goal tonight is to get caught up. Hopefully it happens. Life has been super crazy the last few weeks with basketball. It has finally slowed down so hopefully I can catch up on many things including our blog.
February 19, 2011
Okay girls you made my photo journal. This is the varsity basketball team at EHS where I coach. This is not my team but it is the team that I have been helping with for the last couple of weeks. We are into the post season now so I get to sit back, relax and have lots of fun oh and coach too. These girls consume about 1/3 of my daily life for about 6 months of the year. If that just made any sense. Pretty much we spend a lot of time together during the season and in the summer. We have a lot of fun times and memories together. I hope that someday Maycee can build memories with her coaches like I have with these girls. Thanks ladies! Hoo-Hah Tigers!
February 20, 2011
Doesn't this look so DELICIOUS and healthy? Okay maybe not healthy but it was super YUMMY! Today is my birthday and for my birthday Brian decided that we would have a night away in Seattle. Since it was a long weekend we were able to get away for a night without me having basketball. I think this is the first year that we have been able to actually do something for my birthday since before we had kids. Yikes! It was a lot of fun though. We spent the day shopping and wandering around downtown Seattle. We decided to go to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I have only been there once before but the last time I went I didn't get any cheesecake so I had to go back so I could have a piece. I am not a huge cheesecake fan but this Chocolate Cake Reese's Cheesecake was delectable. It was very rich but SOOOOOOOO delicious. Oh and I am sure there were only a few extra calories in it. Oh well I ran the next day. It was overall a fun night away. The kids had fun at Grandma & Grandpa Black's house and they didn't want to come home. Thank you G&G for watching the kids for us so we could get away.
February 21, 2011
So in the above post I told you I went shopping right? Well if you know me very well you know that I have a hard time shopping for myself and usually just spend all my money on my children. In fact Brian told me before we left that I couldn't spend any money on the kids but that went by the wayside the instant I went into the mall. Kids clothes just seem to be so much cuter and a lot more fun to spend money on. Well this is my pile for Maycee. Let me tell you I LOVE shopping for a baby girl. I told Brian when we had Maycee that we might be poor now because there are so many more girl clothes out there and they are so much CUTER! Needless to say I found my new favorite store. It is called Pumpkin Patch. Good thing the closest one is Seattle because if it was any closer I would definitely not have anymore money. (But did I mention they have an online store-don't tell Brian) They had the cutest stuff in there and they were having some awesome sales, so I stocked up on some clothes for next fall/winter for the little princess in the house. I was super excited.
February 22, 2011
Maycee has gotten quite the personality as of late. She is such a happy baby. I cannot complain at all. I was kind of afraid of having another baby because the more we had the more cranky my babies became. Ethan was an angel baby, Cody was okay but just fussy sometimes for no reason at all, and Cooper seemed like he just couldn't find it ever. I do admit that they never cried constantly but the were progressively getting worse with each new baby. So when I found out I was pregnant with another I was really worried. But Maycee has been a super happy baby. She is right up there with Ethan. I have decided that fat babies are just happier babies. At least mine have been. Lately she has started to giggle at me. If I make goofy sounds at her she thinks it is hysterical and starts laughing. She is also very ticklish. In this picture I was giving her the boogity, boogity, boo and she just couldn't stop laughing. At times it sounded like she was crying because she was laughing so hard. I love this little girl and don't know what I would do without her.
Just another happy pose.
February 23, 2011
We still haven't had a birthday party for Copper but Brian and I found this basketball for him while we were shopping in Seattle and I knew he would love it. And sure enough we brought it home to him and I don't think he has let it go since then. He loves his HUSKY basketball. It is just the perfect size for him. He loves to dribble it around the house and shoot it into various things including the high chair, baby swing and also the bouncy chair. I am just glad he waits to shoot it into those things until his sister is out of them. He absolutely loves basketball and is so happy that he has his own ball now.
February 24, 2011
Today we had some friends come play at our house. I had a friend that needed a babysitter for the day so I told her to drop off the kids because I knew my kids would love it. She has a little boy that is right between Cody and Cooper. So the boys didn't have any problem playing together. I know you probably look at this picture and think what in the heck did she take a picture of her laundry baskets for? Well these laundry baskets were the center of the entertainment for the majority of the day. There is a little boy under each basket and they were having the most fun ever. As you can see below they really are under there.
Along with the baskets we spent some time out playing in the fresh snow. Yep you read that right FRESH SNOW! The kids were so excited to have some new snow to play in. They also loved having more kids out there playing with them.
Here Cooper is busy trying to fill up his bucket so he can help make a snow castle. He was having so much fun playing out there and helping his friends build a castle. It wasn't long though that he got frustrated with having to fill this bucket over and over to make the castle. So he decided that this one would be better at the job and he would have to fill it up only once.
Pretty smart kid huh? Ethier that or just a really lazy kid. I don't know which one yet. What do you think?
February 25, 2011
So the basketball team made my blog twice in a week. They better be happy now. :) Today was the first game of state for them. These girls have had an up and down season but came together at the right time and earned themselves a trip to the state tournament. I am so proud of them and the hard work that they have put in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment