I am a little behind. This week I found myself super busy and didn't even think about doing a blogpost. But don't worry I haven't forgot to take a daily picture. There will just be two weekly posts today.
February 12, 2011
February 13, 2011
My kids are growing up way too fast. This is one of my favorite things to see. Ethan loves to read and so when things are crazy around here at night time and I just can't find enough time to read to all the boys it becomes Ethan's job. He reallly enjoys it too. As you can tell Cody is really into the book. My boys love being read to and I am thankful for that. I think it helped Ethan learn to read so well at an early age. I remember as a little boy he use to bring me book after book and ask me to read them to him and then when we were done he would sit and "read" them to himself. It was one day that caught my by surprise because I had read him one and he was reading it back to me when I was done. I thought at first that he had just memorized it since it was an easy one. So I gave him another book and sure enough he was reading. It was kind of crazy how fast he picked it up. He is a smart little man and I hope he always enjoys reading.
February 14, 2011
Happy Valentines Day! This is one of the few days out of the year that I know I will get flowers. Brian tells me that he can't give them to me too often because then I would expect them all the time. What a sweet man huh? It was a wonderful Valentine's day for us this year. Brian and I went on a date all by ourselves which doesn't happen too often. I was able to get a babysitter for all the kiddos so we could enjoy some time together. It was nice to go out and actually be able to talk to each other and enjoy each others company without kids pulling all over us. I love my kids dearly but it was nice to be able to spend some much needed time with my hubby. I love you Brian!
February 15, 2011
Okay I know this is an absolutely ridiculous picutre but this is what happened at our house today. It makes the picture even worse since I took it from my phone. Today we got a new dish receiver installed. Woohoo! Cool beans huh. Actually it all happened like this. Our old receiver was giving us fits and wasn't working right so I called dish and they said that the hard drive was going bad. So they said that they would replace it for us. We ended up getting a newer model than we had because it had the cool feature of being able to watch our TV on our phone. I know kind of pathetic but I really enjoy it while I am spending a lot of time on bus trips. Don't hate me for documenting this. Actually I kind of forgot late at night that I hadn't taken a picture for the day so I figured since this happened today why not take a picture. HAHA
February 16, 2011
Today the kids and I got to go to a Big Bend Community College basketball game. One of the girls that graduated from Ephrata last year now plays for BBCC and I haven't had a chance to watch her play a college game yet so the kids and I ventured out. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Ethan, Cody, and Cooper loved the fact that they got some cool BBCC gear and Maycee loved that fact that she got cuddle time with the Lotz's. The boys came home with 2 megaphones, a pom-pom and a little flag. They were so excited. It was a fun time and good to see Mallory play.
February 17, 2011
Maycee is such a Daddy's girl when it comes to nap time. She LOVES sleeping on her Daddy. In fact when it is naptime or bedtime I give her to him because it never fails that she falls asleep on him. This was about 5 minutes after he got home. He walked in the door picked her up and sat down on the couch with her. She was instantly asleep. I think that it is pretty cute that she loves her daddy so much and she already has her way of showing it.
February 18, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER!! Today is Cooper's Birthday. He is 3!!!! I am having a hard time believing that my little boy it growing up. It seems like just yesterday that he was a little baby like Maycee is now. He was so excited when he woke up this morning and remembered that it was his birthday. He was also a little confused because we didn't have a party for him today because I was going to be gone for basketball. We took him out to lunch at his favorite place Pizza Planet (Time Out Pizza) and got him a gum ball. A few things about Cooper:
- His favorite color is Green
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Sport: Basketball-Husky basketball as he calls it
- He loves to Sing and dance
- He loves to take care of his baby sister which also means he loves taking her binky and hiding it
- Favorite TV Show: Caillou and Mickey Mouse
- Loves to do the dishes with me










0 comments:
Post a Comment