So I am finding as I take the pictures for each day that I am really starting to enjoy myself. It is fun to document the days with a photo. I am loving it.
January 8, 2011
January 9, 2011
Okay so you may look at this and think "poor girl" but it was really cute and funny. Cooper brought me these goggles because he thought that him and Maycee both needed to wear some. So to please him I put them on her and she thought it was pretty funny. She didn't even fuss but didn't really know what to think about them. I love the way this picture makes her face look so chubby. I love her little chubby face.
January 10, 2011
I just couldn't pass this up. I know the last few pictures have been of Maycee but I loved the way she was holding her hands in this picture. She just looked so peaceful and so PRECIOUS! I love these moments and miss them tons as the kids get older. I was so happy that I caught this on camera.
January 11, 2011
As most of you know this is what I look at almost everyday during the winter. For those that didn't know I am a high school basketball coach and I love it. I get to share my passion for the game with others and really enjoy doing so. It takes a lot of time but I have a very supportive husband and family who allow me to do it. Another thing I love about it is the fact that my kids love going to the gym. Maybe they will someday enjoy the game of basketball as much as I do. (cross your fingers)
January 12, 2011
This is one of our favorite things. Our family loves cinnamon rolls. This is in fact Ethan's favorite food. I think he would eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I let him. These are the rolls rising for dinner with some yummy chili. Nothing better huh!
January 13, 2011
What do you do on a snow day? This is what we do. School got canceled for the boys because of weather and they really wanted to do a "craft." So I told them to look through our craft ideas and this is what they found. It is a Geo-something or other and they loved it. It used up all of our newspapers that we had laying around from couponing-in fact it use 100 full sheets. They are still enjoying it even though it has broke to pieces. Now they use them as swords, javelins, and any other weapon that you can think of.
January 14, 2011
So sorry about this photo but I realized at 10 o'clock on my way home from our basketball game that I hadn't taken my photo for the day yet. We were stopped to eat and so I took a photo to document what I did that day. No I didn't eat this or even think about eating this but I have ate it before and it is DELICIOUS! This is a Miner Burger. For those of you from around the area you probably know what that is. For those of you not it is a Drive-thru restaurant that is in Yakima and has been there for YEARS!!! I can totally picture this place being on the show Diners, Drive-in's, and Dives. They make super yummy food and have spectacular ice cream.
Week 2 is complete. I am looking forward to what next week brings.










0 comments:
Post a Comment